Thursday 10 June 2010

Kilbowie 2010

I've just been asked to run a series of workshops over on the west coast of Scotland towards the end of this month at an event for school-leavers wanting to head into the art and design field at College or Uni. Very excited about taking part and in a part of Scotland I haven't had a chance to visit yet, so double excitement!

T-shirt to your left is one I whipped up yesterday while organising what I would need for such an adventure with the fantastic Tony. I had a great time showing it off to all and sundry yesterday afternoon and now it's even been fixed so I can wear it out in the rain...whooo! (lets hope for none of that while I'm on the west coast)

Hopefully I'll have some more exciting photos to show from the actual event in a couple of weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment