Sunday 28 August 2011

Long time...No See

It has been a while since my last update, about a month and a half, however this hasn't been because I haven't been doing anything worth writing home about but more that I've been so busy I haven't had time to update you on what GraceInk has been doing! So a quick update, I did my stint at The West End Fair in Edinburgh at the beginning of August (what a busy run up to that one) which was with a couple of textile friends (we're named the Borders Textile Trio if you're wondering) and then I ran a workshop at the Fringe Conference in Doncaster last week. See picture above to catch some screen-printing action!

And then I had myself a little holiday back in my home town, which was great. I got the chance to catch up with friends and family and not do any work, which was just what the Doctor ordered after a very hectic 2 months. (I also squished in an appearance at the craft fair at Harestanes and the Morningside Makers Market since last we talked). Check out above for a cool stencil one of my lovely participants created at my workshop in Doncaster. And I promise that it won't be as long again until next we talk...

No comments:

Post a Comment