Saturday 10 September 2011

Art Trail...Last Day Sunday 11th September

It's the Crossing Borders Art Trail this weekend, it also happens to be Saturday already so this is a little late to be letting you know about it, but I thought you might forgive me if I posted a few pictures taken of my screen-printing demonstration/s; what started out as one demo at 1pm turned into 3 demos throughout the day as lots of people were very interested and I do like to please!

I have set up my temporary studio in Julia Cunningham's kitchen, a textile buddy who let me camp out at her fabulous abode over the weekends activities. And I managed not to get dye everywhere...very pleased with myself!

Thanks to everyone who has made it along so far and hopefully see some of you there tomorrow...





No comments:

Post a Comment