Monday 7 November 2011

Art Market Update

A couple of quick pics from a Sunday spent in Holmfirth...The Art Market is also taking place next Sunday with a whole bunch of new creative types...well worth a visit as the work on sale is top notch! This was my stand and as you can probably tell, display wise, I'm getting alot better...helped by some handy display items lent to me by great friends. My new tape (which I will blog about in the coming week) went down a storm which is really satisfying.This is a friends modelling her Juti (it's the Hindi work for Inidan Slippers) bag I made for her last Christmas, I really love the riot of colour going on. Thanks to everyone that turned out, it was great to see some familiar faces among the crowds and I hope there are few new fans of GraceInk out there. Also had a great chat with Ruth Pullan who makes Harris Tweed goodies (and did some swapsies), check out her website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment