Friday 2 April 2010

Easter Fun at the Dragonfly

The first day of the Dragonfly Studios Easter open weekend has gone off without a hitch, check out the cute easter lambs below! Everyone that has taken part so far has gone home very happy with their cute Easter lamb and I have been named official seamstress of eyes...for my beautiful stitching skills when it came to giving the lambs their peepers.

And I even managed some outdoor screen-printing; to say it was snowing at the start of the week...not bad eh?! I managed to screen-print 9 cards, and I was taking it very easy letting the screens dry in the sun (which was lovely when it graced us with it's presence). Three days to go...lets hope they're just as successful!

1 comment:

  1. LOved your lambs. Looked like a lovely weekend.
    Have a good one this weekend and sell loads!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete