Friday 16 April 2010

New Designers: One Year On 2010

Lots to report, but something that I've known for a month or so now is that I've been selected for New Designers: One Year On taking place down in London this July. I'm really excited about this opportunity and I'm currently busying myself with new work for the event and the launch of the India Collection I've been working on for about a year now. The plan if I can pull it off is to have three new repeated designs...my favourite way of working! There will also be all the soft furnishings and paper work I've been working away on over the last few months as well.
In other news (and the next post) I'm part of an exhibition in association with Craft Festival Scotland www.dundee.ac.uk/craftfest/ in Kelso throughout May...check back for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment