Wednesday 25 August 2010

Lets Celebrate!

So as it turns out I have some kind of a life outside of my own design bubble, and when I pop it every so often I usually find it's for a celebration of some kind...the best kind of breaks from the job! Just last week I attended the wedding of two very dear friends, and they, being absolutely lovely, asked me to design and craft their wedding stationary (above and below). I had the invite laser-cut for that little extra sparkle (many thought I had hand cut all 100 invites...I am mad but not that mad)!
Here is the menu in-situ and below is the invite stood up, before I fastened the blurb inside. It was an absolutely beautiful day enjoyed by all and I was soooooooo happy to be part of it...thank you!

Continuing on the theme of me putting my design skills to good use among friends and family, I also designed and made the invites for my Aunties Surprise 40th Birthday Tea Party earlier this year...check out the result below.


No comments:

Post a Comment