Sunday 26 September 2010

'Prints of the Orient' Exhibition


Throughout October, GraceInk Design will be showcasing Hong Kong inspired interior furnishing products at the Pushing Print Event taking place in Margate. The work was selected by Qing Art based in Margate to work alongside their own collection of home furnishings and furniture, which is a beautiful selection of throws, tables, lamps and cushions bursting with colour and pattern from the Orient. The website is well worth a look if you can't make it to Margate yourself...check it out here! (I'm saving my pennies for one of the beautiful throws)

And below, I finally managed to transfer my hand-drawn birdcage design onto screen and here are two of the finished results below (that are currently making their way to Margate), this design has become so popular that it's also adorning tea-towels and notebooks and I'm sure in the near future a whole host of other products. The notebooks will be on sale from Saturday, launching at the WASPS open studios!



3 comments:

  1. These look even better in the flesh...so to speak! And I love them in my shop, thanks Grace! Can't wait to see notebooks too if you have some. A beautiful design.
    Anne-Marie at Qing Art.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne-Marie, it's great to get your feedback! I'll get some notebooks in the post to you if you're interested?!

    ReplyDelete