Monday 7 February 2011

First Birthday Blogging

I attempted to be all on the ball and do a blog posting on its first official birthday, well anyway that was yesterday and sadly yesterday has come and gone, so here is me marking it on its first birthday plus one. Possibly a few too many candles on the cake but doesn't it look delicious! (sadly I can't take credit, this was baked by a friend's boyfriend for her birthday).
And not to disappoint with a pointless blog about its first birthday, a little update about this weekends activities. As mentioned in the previous update, I attended the Morningside Makers Market this weekend and had a fabulous time selling my wares. I managed to forget to take my camera to take some snaps of the days goings on, but did manage to sell quite a few bits and pieces to the lovely people of Morningside, met some great people and I'm now really looking forward to the next one! Check out Block Art and Clara Smith Jewellery...my lovely neighbours at the event and some lovely hand-made gifts into the bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment