Saturday 19 February 2011

Selvedge Spring Fair

GraceInk will be taking part in this years Selvedge Spring Fair in London this April in association with the textiles magazine. The webpage for the event has just gone live so you can see who else will be exhibiting alongside me. Either click on the image above or if that doesn't work click just here. Papa Stour will also be there, where I already sell some of my work alongside a whole host of other artisans and crafters. Check back soon as I'll be blogging more about this event nearer the time!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations - I was just reading the Selvedge page and saw that you were taking part :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Louise!
    Be sure to enter the competition...you've got to be in it to win it!! hee hee
    Really looking fwd to taking part.
    Gracex

    ReplyDelete