Thursday 7 April 2011

I've been published...

...well sort of! You will find glimpses of my Chinese Junks Table Runner in the current issue of Coast, in the Coastal Weddings Section.
I suppose the hardest thing about photographing the table runner is that it is hard to show it off when you're having to photograph other bits and pieces too! But you can catch a glimpse of it under these lovely napkins above.
And it's hanging off the end of the table on these two photos...it is a beautiful set up though, I love all the glass...so pretty. And as Coast says 'Life is better by the sea', which has to be true as I love going to the seaside.
And I am name checked below...so my first published claim to fame! If you want to see the table runner in all its glory then you can check it out at the Papa Stour website...beautiful pictures taken by Rosie Brown. Feel free to get in touch with me if you want any more information too.

No comments:

Post a Comment