Friday 28 May 2010

CraftScotland Feature

So I was just checking out Julia Douglas' blog (a fellow textile fanatic who does some amazing work) as you do on a Friday evening and she mentioned that she had been featured on this months makers on the CraftScotland website which is all to do with Textiles...very exciting I thought and clicked on the link...well it turns out I've been featured too along with two other makers I know as well (small world this textile malarky)! So I am sending you all to go check it out at www.craftscotland.org/Explore%20Craft/printed-textiles.htm hopefully that will get you to the right place otherwise head to the normal website and search it from there!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention and the link! Have you had a look at my other blog: http://baffie-homecomforts.blogspot.com/
    also
    http://en-gb.facebook.com/pages/Baffie/327196678785
    of interest to you at all? I won't be stocking repeat lengths but some of your home accessories could be good.
    If so, please drop me an email at julia@baffie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julia, will have a good look at your other blog and you might be hearing from me soon!

    ReplyDelete