Saturday 29 May 2010

India Collection: New Designers 2010

Last week I was at a meeting about an exhibition I'm doing in July New Designers One Year On 2010. Well following the meeting I suddenly realised better get on with some work for it! I've had two new repeats all worked out for a couple of months now and finally I printed them during the week (I love printing and it was so much fun to spend time with great people). The picture is of the first piece in progress, my screens were pretty large but peeling back every layer made me really happy as it's been a while since I did my last one (probably about 3 years). The new designs are from my India Collection and will be appearing for the first time at ND Part Two from the 7th-11th July...would be great to see you there if you can make it.

While down in London last week I caught an amazing exhibition on Maps at the British Library, which has filled my head with lots of exciting new directions to follow...if only I could find the time now!

No comments:

Post a Comment