Monday 13 February 2012

In the mood for a snood

The lovely ladies at Textile Freaks gave me a beautiful rose printed snood at the weekend and I just wanted to show it off and let you know about the great work the pair of them are doing. All this (extra) screen-printing is in aid of getting them down to New Designers in the summer, on top of this they will be finishing their Masters this year too...they definately like to keep themselves busy! Check out their Facebook page to keep upto date with all their extra curricular activities...
...GraceInk has also been a busy little bee, I finally bought myself a hairdryer to dry those screens quickly in between prints (check it out in use above) and managed to print up a bunch of bags and purses in preparation for a couple of orders heading out at the end of the month...all this and freebies in the shape of snoods, I've been a very blessed lady! Another busy week ahead...but then when is it not!

No comments:

Post a Comment