Wednesday 1 February 2012

Shop until you drop...

Well, I thought I was off to a good start, two posts in a couple of days in January and then suddenly it all goes quiet for a couple of weeks, seems like GraceInk has slipped back into her old ways...but fear not I'm back! I've been keeping myself busy (as per usual) and have been doing a little printing (above) of some butterfly bags. Not yet available on Etsy but they will be very soon, I promise. Just wanted to let you know that my work will soon be available in Leeds at The Bowery Gallery, so keep your eyes peeled for shoes and birdcages roaming around in that area. And I've just sent a new parcel of goodies to The Tayberry Gallery in Perth including my new Quirky Doll Brooches, bringing their own kind of charm to the area!

I'm also getting ever so excited about the BCTF (British Craft Trade Fair) this April,  I'm really looking forward to showing off my textiles to a new audience...I'll be keeping you updated on that over the coming months because it's definately more than getting myself down there for the 4 days it is on...so much to do, so little time. I can't believe it's February already but I guess a lot of people are saying that, where does the time go...

No comments:

Post a Comment