Saturday 25 February 2012

Printing for Peru

It continues to be a busy old time at GraceInk HQ with printing for several projects including this one...friends of mine are heading out to Peru on a mission trip later this year with an organisation called Latin Link and to help them on their way I've been providing them with plenty of t-shirts and hoodies, to sell (so they make some money) and keep (so they look like a team). It has to be said the hoodies were stressful and I might have been put off printing them for life (or until the next time someone asks...I have a very short memory in that respect). The t-shirts were alot simpler to print and I've been wearing mine out and about in a very fetching postbox red. You can see what they are upto as a team on their Facebook page, you can read what I've been upto by reading my blog...I guess if you've made it this far then you already have done, well done to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment