Wednesday 22 February 2012

*New Work* Quirky Dolls Update

A few weeks ago I introduced you to my Quirky Dolls, three new brooches I've developed  inspired by how Russian Dolls must feel crammed inside one another. There was Angry Anna, Stroppy Susan and Contented Camilla...check out my Etsy shop for more of their back story and the opportunity to make a purchase. The prints above are part of the same series which I have been busy mixing up new colours for this week and printing the first batch. The first couple of prints are heading off to a Gallery at the end of this month and I will be sure to get them into my Etsy shop in the coming week or so...at the moment the brooches are presented with a GraceInk label however I am in the process of developing some really fun packaging to accompany the little girlies so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment